If you have never been with us, here is a quick glimpse of what you can expect:
- Friendly people – There is always someone with a smile and a handshake when you come through the door. If it is your first time let them know and they will help you find a cup of coffee and a place to sit.
- Atmosphere – We care about you, not what you are wearing. So if you are comfortable in shorts and flip flops, jeans and a t-shirt, or a suit and tie it is all good! We are glad that you are here! We promise not to single you out by asking you to stand and say something.
- Music – God has blessed us with some amazingly talented singers and musicians and they lead us in a great mix of contemporary Christian music and traditional hymns.
- Safe and fun kid geared environment – “Joy Street” is the theme of our kids ministry areas and it is one of the most exciting and vibrant areas of our church! It is our goal that our children are safe at all times. This means that each of our ‘Joy Street’ volunteers have been through a thorough vetting which includes a background check.
- Biblically based preaching/teaching that applies to everyday living.